Are you looking for the Happy Valentines Day Greetings along with Valentine Day SMS and Valentine Wishes? Want to do something special and exceptional for your beloved one? Well, if you’re looking for a memorable Valentine’s Day, you must join with us. You need not hop away because we are providing essential items for the Valentines Day. These include Valentine wishes, Valentine Day SMS along with a brief history of the Valentine’s Day. Here are some sweetest and the best Valentines Day messages that you can write on the Valentines Day cards.
Because the eve of the Valentines Day is the celebration of love and caring, so its themes would be the platonic love. Usually, the love is for someone special that you love as your sweetheart. Besides, this love also is for your spouse, family, and friends. It could not only for beloved ones or friends and family but it could be for parents, child as well. The love is divine and it could be for all, including universal humanity and brotherhood.
Description of the Happy Valentines Day
As it’s basically the day to celebrate love and expression of love’s emotion, young people celebrate it much. But, they don’t all because of the day of Valentine’s observers by all sorts of people. Even if this is only for a day celebration, many people get all the stops to share the day with all possible special manners. The most common part of the Valentine’s Day is to exchange valentine wishes through the Valentines greetings messages. This emotion of love works to all age-group even to the middle-aged and old people as well. Moreover, school children also send heart-shaped candies and valentines SMS and cards to their loving persons.
On the eve of the happy Valentines Day, more than one billion cards exchange across the world. These Valentines Day cards are the expression of love and adore the sweet Valentine’s Day wishes. The day is special to all kinds of people as it could be the day of proposing someone or reconnect with others. These all come not only with Valentine’s card but love-candy, sweet, a cake is also used in this day. So, if you want to propose or express love to someone, you must need selecting the best Valentines card. Before of getting the Happy Valentines Day Greetings, Valentine Day SMS, Valentine wishes, let’s know the brief of history of the Valentines Day.
Brief History of the Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day comes to us with the importance and celebration of love and friendship. We usually know the day as the eve of love with cards, flowers, candy along with decorated hearts. But, the origin of the day was not as rosy as we see. The theories are many about Valentine’s Day, but the most notable one begins in 268 in Rome. The emperor of Rome Claudius II asked a young fierce team to fight in his army. He noticed that when they shared their lives with beloved wife and children, they became more cautious. To increase the numbers of army soldiers, Claudius banned the marriage of young men. He just tried to ban love, but he failed. The young men and women still got love each other and like to become legal couples.
- causes of liver cancer
- Ovarian cancer causes
- skin cancer causes
- causes of cervical cancer
- Oral cancer causes
But, there was a brave and romantic priest named Valentine, he thought the law of the emperor is terribly unfair. So, he continued to performing marriage while putting his life at risk. He used to do it hidden and secret from the authority’s eyes. Finally, he was caught and beheaded his body for this activity. And the day was 14th February so this way the Valentines Day comes to us.
Happy Valentines Day Greetings
If you want to express your devotion and love to your sweetheart, the Valentine’s Day is the best occasion. While some people find it an easy way to the Valentines Day messages, but some others can’t do it easily. Some of them could be annoyed to select the right card and wishes. So, if you’re one of them who can’t find the right cards and words, you can go with these Happy Valentines Day greetings. For inspiration, here are some most romantic and best Valentines greetings and messages. You can write these if you want to express love for your beloved one. Here are top five Happy Valentines Day greetings:
- “Honey, I need you just like how a butterfly will need its wings and how an ice bear will need cold weather. That’s how important you are in my life.”
- “Dearest sweetheart, a day without you in my life must never come for if it does, then that will for sure be the last day of my life.”
- “As busy as we might get, we must remind each other that we are still sweethearts and that will remain forever. Now that it is the loving day, allow me to express how happy I am to have you in my life, I love you.”
- “Love is just too weak of a word to express what I feel for you. One life is just not enough to tell you how madly in love I am with you. Wishing you happiest Valentine’s Day!”
- “Each moment that I am far from you, it seems that my tears could fill the ocean blue. I love you, sweetie.”
How to Write Happy Valentines Greetings?
You must think how to celebrate the day with the special Happy Valentines greetings. Well, you’re at the right place while having this problem on this Valentines Day. We have prepared some greetings after a wide search how to write the best Valentine’s Day greetings. Get some of them below:
- “Every time I see you, I could feel a little flame in my heart light up. And that’s because I truly love you.”
- “The day we met is a day I will never ever forget. I have never been so happy since the day I found you. Happy Valentine’s Day my love!”
- “Dearest sweetheart, you are a haven for my heart and a refuge for my soul, Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- “Best wishes on this wonderful day, sweetheart! I am really lucky to have you in my life. You are fun, crazy and smart, and being with you is definitely the happiest moment in my life.”
- “I consider myself the luckiest person on Earth it’s because I own the most precious jewel in the whole universe, and that is you, my love.”
- “Every day, I thank God for He allowed me to meet you in my journey in life, I love you.”
- “I don’t really know how to come up with great messages, but I just want you to know how special you are to me. I love you, enjoy this Lovers Day!”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day my darling! I promise to love you today, tomorrow and forever… up to the day, I die.”
Valentines greetings messages
- “Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first but keeps you warm for a long time.”
- “Sweeter than chocolates, Sweeter than wind, Sweeter than just about everything, YOU are my Valentine, Happy I Love You Day.”
- “Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.”
Valentine Day SMS
- “The Valentine is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.”
- “Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends.”
- “It was love at first sight, and second sight, and third, and so on. It was, it is and it will be you and me in love forever.”
- “Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.”
“I Love my eyes when u look into them, I Love my name when u say it, I Love my heart.”